Discover our various outreach initiatives by exploring the links to the right.
Visit our Mobile Autism Clinic page to learn more about the Center’s newest outreach initiative: a 29-foot RV that will expand more ASD services into several counties within Central Appalachia.
Be a VTCAR PALS!
Partners in Autism Learning and Service (PALS) consists of community organizations that are interesting in furthering autism research. If you'd like to become a VTCAR PALS, contact Angela Scarpa at email@example.com.
Our current PALS are:
- - Blue Ridge Autism and Achievement Center
- - Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- - Mount Rogers Community Service Board
- - NRV Community Services
- - Partnership for People with Disabilities (VCU)
- - Science Museum of Western Virginia
If you are interested in being a part of VTCAR or volunteering to work on one of the research studies associated with VTCAR, please fill out the link listed below and be in contact with Dr. Angela Scarpa at firstname.lastname@example.org